Front Porch Gallery is a non-profit gallery and community resource.
Front Porch Gallery, a non-profit gallery in Carlsbad will be holding its annual juried exhibition and invites artists to participate. This is an open exhibition with no specific theme. We are looking for all expressions across mediums.
Open to all artists18 years of age and older living or working in San Diego County.
July 16 – September 9, 2017
Opening Reception with live music and hors d’oeuvres:
July 16, 2017 noon-2pm
June 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. PST
1st: $350 (winning image will be used as the cover image for the next year’s postcard), 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100, $35 each for 3 Honorable Mentions
Recipients will need to complete a W-9 to receive payment.
Steven Nossan, Gallery Director
Julie Weaverling, Assistant Gallery Director
HAND DELIVER ACCEPTED WORK to:
Front Porch Gallery
2903 Carlsbad Blvd., Carlsbad, CA 92008
June 24-25 (11am – 5 pm) & June 28-30 (noon-6) & July 1-2 (11-5)
Sept. 10 (11am-5pm) & Sept. 13-15 (noon-6pm) & Sept. 16 (11am-5pm)
All entries will be submitted electronically at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com.
- Entry form must be filled out in its entirety. List sizes up to the nearest inch. Submitted images must not include matting or frame. Crop the photos to include only the artwork. Be sure your images are right-side-up.
- Before uploading your images, make sure they are smaller than 4MB, but at least 1920 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi. Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space. Help in photographing your work and properly sizing your images can be found at: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com/help.aspx. If you need help entering your images or are unable to, please write to us here: https://onlinejuriedshows.com/Contact.aspx
- Please add Services@OnlineJuriedShows.com and Manager@OnlineJuriedShows.com to your safe senders list to ensure notifications are received.
ENTRY FEE AND PAYMENT
$35 for 3 entries. Entry fees are non-refundable and must be paid by the entry deadline. Acceptance is not guaranteed.
After you’ve submitted, continue to checkout, pay through PayPal or with a credit card, and receive your receipt.
Results will be available by June 23, 2017 at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com
Award winners are noted at the Opening Reception.
A list of all Accepted Artists will also be at www.FrontPorchGallery.Blogspot.com
- All 2D and 3D media considered. Artwork must have been created within past 3 years.
- Artwork must be original and not previously exhibited at Front Porch Gallery.
- Artwork must be ready to hang with proper hanging device. No saw tooth hangers.
- Artwork must be for sale. Gallery retains 40% commission on sales.
- Size of work limited to 40” on length side, 72” on height side -including frame.
- For this exhibition we are looking for artwork that includes all themes of expression.
- Artwork must be suitable for a general public audience.
- Artwork must be labeled on the back with artist’s name, title, medium, size and price.
- Artwork must remain in the gallery for the entire exhibition, unless sold.
- Accepted Artists must complete the Consignment Agreement.
- Commissions are paid within 30 days of sale. A W-9 is required for payment.
- Entering this juried exhibition acknowledges the right of Front Porch Gallery to use your image(s) for publicity purposes for this event.