Upgrades, Data Recovery, Networking,
After a telephone or email consultation, We will arrange a visit within a reasonable distance, give you a free estimate of the time it will take to sort out your computer problems and in many cases be able to complete the work right then. The charges are very competitive, no travel time is charged and if we can not fix it, you pay nothing. Parts, when needed, are charged separately at discounted rates.
Think about answers to the following questions when you call or email:
1. What benefits do you want to get from networking your computers?
2. What do you want to learn about and for what purpose?
3. What do you want your system to do that is doesn't do now?
4. What is the objective of the project for which you want to know the best solution?
If you have a computer problem:
1. Is all your data backed up?
2. Do you have recovery discs for your original PC software and discs for your add-on software?
3. Which of your devices are not working properly?
4. Which of your applications are not working properly?
5. Finally, be prepared to describe your problem or task.
o What do you need done?, or
o What were you doing when the problem occurred?
Chosen by San Diego Magazine for Best Computer Repair in SD